Want to spend a few weeks abroad? Love great cuisine, ancient history and meeting new and the most friendly people you’ll even know? Are you curious about Sexual and Reproductive Health? Then SCORA X-Change Portugal is the right fit for you!
Portugal has beautiful beaches and even more amazing views of the city. Prefer a more rural vibe? We have that too in Sintra! Lastly, every SCORAngel loves a good night out, so we couldn’t let the amazing nightlife Portugal offers pass unnoticed. The scientific program is great too: with an amazing scientific program that covers all the 5 Focus Areas of SCORA, you'll have a hands-on approach to learn more about all your favourite topics.
It will be held from July 21st to August 9th in Lisbon, Coimbra and Porto, including a trip to Sintra. Don't waste this chance! You will find everything you need to know about SCORA X-Change in Portugal here. If you’re already convinced you want to participate, fill out our form until the 17th of March 2019.
Don’t forget to attach everything required on the Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be eligible for SCORA X-Change Portugal in 2019, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Fill the SCORA X-Change Application Form;
- Be a medical student enrolled in a Medical School in the 2018/2019 academic year;
- Be willing to prepare and present two short presentations about the following subjects:
a. SCORA in my NMO
b. HIV/AIDS status OR Gender Based Violence in my country
And must also submit the following documents along with their application:
- Signed NORA/NMO President Candidature Form;
- Any proof of English proficiency, CEFR level B1 or higher.
- Participants can prove their English level by submitting a certificate with their application such as IELTS, TOELS, Cambridge International Examinations and others.
- Participants do not need English certificate:
1) If English is the language of the institution at the participant’s home university, a letter from the university stating the participant’s proficiency in English (with stamp and signature of official representative) will be sufficient;
2) If participants are citizens of any of these countries: Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia.
- Motivation Letter stating their interest, knowledge in the area and expectations for the exchange. The letter will be evaluated by the OC and given a score between 0 to 50 points;
- Curriculum Vitae containing details of any IFMSA/SCORA experience, or any experience related to the SCORA focus areas. This will be given a score between 0 to 50 points.