Training4All (T4All) is a multidisciplinary training event - recognized by IFMSA as a Sub-Regional Training (SRT) - aimed at national and international students, focusing on their training within the fields of action of both Federations. The activity adopts a model constituted by innovative training paths, conventionally called trainings, that are centered in the acquisition of knowledge and formative competencies - turning the participants able to assume the role of trainers.
- FITI - From Idea To Impact;
- Health Workforce: The key for strengthening Health Systems
- A to P: Advocacy and Policy-Making on Health, Environment and Climate Change;
- International Training on Disaster Medicine;
- BEAST-Basic Engagement in Advocacy for SOGIESC Training.
The registration fee includes:
- 3 meals per day, excluding the arrival and departure day;
- In the arrival day, the registration fee will include dinner;
- In the departure day, the registration fee will include breakfast and lunch;
- Transportation from the airport to the venue in the arrival day and from the venue to the airport in the departure day;
- Welcome Package;
- Accommodation during the event.
For more informations, check your Facebook Page and Website!